Loading...
Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Led Zeppelin – Rarities On Compact Disc Volume #7

 


Label: On The Radio (2) – none, Westwood One Radio Networks – none

Series: Rarities On Compact Disc – VOL. 7

Format:

CD, Compilation, Promo

Country: US

Released:

Genre: Rock

Style: Classic Rock, Blues Rock

1 I'm Confused

2 Train Kept A Rolling

3 She Just Satisfies

4 Keep Movin'

5 You Better Run

6 Everybody's Gonna Say

7 Our Song

8 Long Time Coming

9 I've Got A Secret

10 Goodnight Sweet Josephine

11 Think About It

12 Hey Hey What Can I Do

13 Psychodasies

14 Happenings 10 Years Times Ago

15 Stroll On

16 My Baby Left Me

17 A Certain Girl

18 Leave My Kitten Alone

19 Surprise Surprise

20 How Do You Feel

21 Jim's Blues

22 Traveling Riverside Blues

Record Company – On The Radio Broadcasting

https://oke.io/2yr4F0EU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP