Loading...
Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Eminem & Dido – The Best 2001

 

Label: Not On Label (Eminem) – 070, Not On Label (Dido) – 070

Format:

Cassette, Compilation, Unofficial Release

Country: Belarus

Released: 2001

Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop

Style: Pop Rap, Downtempo, Synth-pop, Hip Hop

A1 Eminem & Dido– Stan

A2 Dido– Here With Me

A3 Dido– Thank You

A4 Eminem– The Real Slim Shady

A5 Eminem– Kill You

A6 Dido– Hunter

A7 Dido– Ain't Think Of Me

A8 Eminem– The Way I Am

A9 Eminem– If I Get Locked Up Tonight

A10 Dido– My Lover's Gone

A11 Dido– All You Want

B1 Eminem– Under The Influence

B2 Dido– Honestly Ok

B3 Eminem– Kim

B4 Dido– Slide

B5 Eminem– My Name Is

B6 Dido– Isobel

B7 Eminem– Guilty Conscience

B8 Dido– I'm No Angel

B9 Eminem– I'm Back

B10 Dido– Take My Hand

B11 Dido– My Life

Track A2 title printed as "There With Me"

Track A4 title printed as "The Real Slim "

Track A7 title printed as "Aon't Think Of Me"

Track B10 title printed as "Take Me Hand"

https://oke.io/K8zD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP